Terms and Conditions
Kenilworth Racing (Pty) Ltd in partnership with Things to do With Kids are promoting a R10 000 prize draw towards a child’s 2019 school fees at Kenilworth Racecourse on the 15th of December 2018.
1. Every entry is accepted when a child enters the competition, by answering one question in the comments section online on the Things to do With Kid’s Facebook page and an email address is provided.
2. All entrants must be between the ages of 9 and 12 years to participate. A copy of their ID/ birth certificate will be needed to claim the cash Prize. All entries with Things to do With Kids will close on Wednesday12th December 2018 at 12:00pm.
3. The lucky draw will be held 15th of December 2018 at Kenilworth Racecourse.
4. The entrants need to be present at The World Sports Betting Cape Fillies Guineas and Cape Guineas Day at Kenilworth Racecourse on 15 December 2018 from 11h00 to 16H00. During this time the draw will take place at the winner’s enclosure on the ground floor where the winners will be announced.
5. All entrants must be present on the 15th of December 2018 to claim their prize.
6. Prizes must be redeemed by the participant’s parents, they cannot ask someone else to collect in lieu of them not being there.
The results will also be posted on the Racing. It’s A Rush Facebook page.
7. Kenilworth Racing (Pty) Ltd shall be entitled to use their images of being awarded their prizes in any marketing material, and to participate in this aforesaid marketing activity. In the event that the winner does not wish to participate in any marketing, they are entitled to decline.
8. Kenilworth Racing (Pty) Ltd has the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting on the Things to do With Kids Facebook page. The competition may be withdrawn at any time.
1. Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
2. Entrants must be 9-12years, and proof of identity and age is required.
3. Prizes will be transferred to the winner once a certified copy of their ID / birth certificate is received.
4. The winner’s announcement time may be changed if Page Manager(s) deems there to be a reason.
5. No employees (and their families) of Kenilworth Racing (Pty) Ltd, its agencies, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competition may enter.